Find out more about our history, mission, evaluation philosophy and resources.
Find out about our Executive Director, evaluation staff and allied health consultants.
Find out more about IERF’s professional affiliations, including NACES.
Find out what our applicants and institutions have to say about us.
This application is for individuals seeking further education (i.e., admission, transfer credit, etc.), professional licensing/certification (in certain fields), employment & salary adjustment, and immigration.
This application is for individuals seeking licensure from the state boards to work as hairdressers and cosmetologists (e.g., nail technicians, aestheticians, etc.).
This application is for individuals seeking licensure from the state boards to work as massage therapists.
This application is for individuals seeking licensure from the state boards to work as nurses (e.g., LVN/LPN, RN, NP, etc.).
This application is for individuals seeking licensure from the state boards to work as physical therapists and physical therapist assistants.
Returning applicants may obtain extra copies of their reports in this section.
Answers to the most common questions about the application process and our evaluations can be found here.
IERF offers its institutional clients electronic access to status information and evaluation reports.
IERF reports can be used for further education (i.e., admission, transfer credit, etc.).
IERF provides evaluation services for military recruitment.
IERF provides evaluation reports for many state licensing and certification boards.
IERF offers attorneys evaluation services for immigration purposes.
IERF shares its expertise at conferences with professionals in the international community.
IERF provides resources for professionals in the international community.
IERF provides training in credentials evaluations for institutions that work with international applicants.
IERF supports research in the field of international education.
Please fill out this short survey to help us determine how we can better improve our customer service.
1. Did you find our website informative and user friendly overall? *
2. Are you satisfied with the service you received at IERF? *
3. Did you receive your evaluation report in a timely manner? *
4. Were we knowledgeable and helpful in answering your questions (if applicable)?
5. Did you find our staff professional and courteous (where applicable)?
6. If you answered "no" to questions four and/or five, please explain why:
7. Would you recommend IERF to others? *
8. We welcome your comments and any suggestions you have to improve our service:
9. If you would like IERF to contact you in regards to your comments, please provide us with your name, IERF file number, and contact information (if different than on the application form):
IERF File Number:*
Write the characters in the image above:
Copyright © 2016 International Education Research Foundation, Inc.